Thursday, October 15, 2009

One month service credit.

I called into T-Mobile after reading that people are receiving one-month credits, and after dealing with the customer service rep for over 5 minutes, telling me the same thing over and over again, I asked to speak to a supervisor. Whilst I never got to speak to the supervisor, the rep put me on hold for a couple of minutes and said the supervisor agreed to credit me for a full month of service.

While I understand there is a business aspect of all of this -- and TMO is trying to minimize their losses. If a customer is calling in... explaining that the loss of their contacts disallows them to even utilize the voice part of their phone to its fullest, and requests a month credit, why not just apply it? Why do I have to request a supervisor?

I have been a TMobile sidekick only customer for 2 years (@ $29.95/mo) and a voice/sidekick subscriber for another 2+ years ($75.00/mo after taxes). That's $696 + $1800 = $2,496 they have received from me. Since their service took a nosedive, why not just credit me the $55 to make me happy in hopes that maybe, just maybe, if they complied -- I would continue with TMO for another 10 years and they would get another $9,000 from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment